1. Review and understand the software requirements.
2. Create required project documentation based on business and functional requirements.
3. Responsible for analyzing functional requirements needed for Quality Testing.
4. Responsible for planning, developing and coordinating testing activities.
5. Develop test plans.
6. Creating ,executing, maintaining and handling test cases.
7. Participate in design, code, test planning and test architecture reviews to improve STLC process.
8. Identify and prioritize the test cases based on the risk.
9. Conduct rigorous Manual testing of Windows Forms based & Web based Systems.
10. Document and execute test cases.
11. Participate throughout the designing and development phases for early bug detection.
12. Find, reproduce, isolate, log and report defects and track them from inception to closure.
13. Report the bugs using any specific bug tracking tool.
14. Work with QA and Project Manager to deliver high quality software.
15. Should be able to verify and validate the software features.
1. Good knowledge and understanding of SDLC, STLC.
2. Should have strong hold on Agile methodology.
3. Should have experience in Designing, Creating and Maintaining test data sets.
4. Must have experience in preparing detailed Test cases and reporting.
5. Experience in developing Test cases covering regression and integration scenarios.
6. Experience in automation testing will be a plus.
7. Understand the working of the application and identify the risks in project.
8. Good knowledge of Testing Life cycle activities.
9. Knowledge and experience in bug tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla, QC etc.
10. Cross browser and Cross device testing skills.
11. Good written and verbal communication skills.
12. Should have API Testing
We're a services based company headquartered in San Francisco with a branch office in Hyderabad. Please see our website westagilelabs.com for more details about our company and what we do. We've worked with over 200+ clients. Our team consists of top talented people who have previously worked for top companies.