1. Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
2. Train the Finance Unit and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
3. Work with the CEO on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships on city, state, and national levels, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
4. Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO and COO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
5. Assess the benefits of all prospective contracts and advise the Executive Team on programmatic design and implementation matters.
6. Ensure adequate controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that all purchases may pass independent and governmental audits.
7. Provide the COO with an operating budget.
8. Work with the COO to ensure programmatic success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual and programmatic requirements.
9. This includes: a) interpreting legislative and programmatic rules and regulations to ensure compliance with all federal, state, local and contractual guidelines, b) ensuring that all government regulations and requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel, and c) monitoring compliance.
10. Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
11. Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants.
12. Attend Board and Subcommittee meetings; including being the lead staff on the Audit/Finance Committee.
13. Monitor banking activities of the organization.
14. Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
15. Investigate cost-effective benefit plans and other fringe benefits which the organization may offer employees and potential employees with the goal of attracting and retaining qualified individuals.
16. Oversee the production of monthly reports including reconciliations with funders and pension plan requirements, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive management, as well as the Audit/Finance Committee and Board of Directors.
17. Assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wage incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff.
18. Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure a disaster recovery plan is in place.
19. Oversee business insurance plans and health care coverage analysis.
20. Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets, including assets purchased with government funds (computers, etc.) assuring all are in accordance with federal regulations.
Thinkwide, a business Organization was formed in 2015 to support visionary individuals, groups, organizations to shape up their ideas into a viable business. The team of Thinkwiders looked in to the journey of the hospitality industry and also the digital platforms that support in dealing with accommodation services.PGO supports all travelers who are home away’ students or officers, business men or working women, long stay or short, vegetarian or non-vegetarian, budget or expensive, urban or rural . PGO also supports hosts to showcase their properties on its platform.