1. Acquiring clients for multiple HR Solutions (temporary/contract staffing, statutory compliances, payroll management, executive search, trainings etc.),
2. Developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets, and analyzing business opportunities,
3. Identifying potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization,
4. Establishing relationships at CXO levels, demonstrating value and scheduling presentations for the Managers,
5. Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
6. Gathering market and customer information.
7. Prepare business presentations, proposals and showcase company capabilities to prospective clients and their HR teams.
8. Develop, review, and report on business development strategy, ensuring that strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team.
9. Proactively seek new avenues to drive clients and attract prospects.
10. Develop business plan to drive, revenue growth and brand leadership.
11. Execute pre-determined targeted sales to generate new business including cold calls.
12. Coordinate with client for timely feedback including making repeated visits to client as and when required.
13. Identify, negotiate and manage strategic relationships with Potential clients.
14. Effectively execute and manage every element of the sales process on an individual level and build a top-notch direct sales team.
15. Developing and implementing long term relationships with all clients.
16. Optimize utilization of funds for visibility, promotions and trade engagement.
17. Continuous improvement in operational quality and high level of customer satisfaction.
1. Should possess deep understanding/ experience in Education domain wrt Technology and Business development.
2. Must have experience in direct client acquisition.
3. Good understanding of business processes.
4. Must have hands-on experience in lead generation, market research, strategy.
5. Superior communication both written and verbal (proposal making, email correspondence), Presentation, Relationship building and Negotiation skills.
6. Excellent time and team management skills.
Since 1999, Dhruv Corporate (HR) Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (DCSPL) has been partnering businesses in the Key area of HR. In the 18+ years since, DCSPL has successfully completed several hundreds of national recruitment assignments with eminent business houses and organizations, not to mention the numerous effective international placements.