Enjoy building something new ? Love leading and launching new features? Ready to challenge yourself to learn and implement a range of new skills? We are looking for a Full Stack Programmer responsible carrying out end to end development for our platform. In this role, you will be a key driver of the technical capability and success of the product whilst engaging directly and daily with the founders of the company to create a competitive, world class and unique offering.
You would be joining a fledgling product team ready to redefine the way jewellery is sold and purchased online. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, managing back-end services, definition and maintenance of databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by designers into the product and ensuring compatibility with the CMS.
1. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
2. Create, manage and write API’s.
3. Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
4. Integration of data storage solutions.
5. Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules.
6. Maintain, update and manage repositories.
7. Server Management and Hosting.
8. Strictly Adhering to Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) rules.
9. Ensuring timely delivery and tracking of goals.
1. Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming(OOP)
2. Understanding accessibility, site localisation and security compliance.
3. Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
4. Comfortable working with REST API’s.
5. Proficient at creating and managing Databases.
6. Enjoy opportunities to define Product Architecture.
7. Strong knowledge of Web frameworks.
8. Good understanding of Model View Controller(MVC) architecture.
9. Proficient to work with hosting solutions like AWS, Digital Ocean.
10. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
11. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
12. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
13. Proficiency with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
14. Desire to learn and implement new technologies.
15. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
17. Experience working with Shopify will be preferred.
RK Jewellers is Jewellery Company using Interviewfox for their hiring process.