1. Working with our web based online benchmark platform named Probench.
2. Understanding the changes asked by clients or new features added as part of product development.
3. Think, yes think on solving the problems with clean technical design and applying better practices (Primary role).
4. Writing code in direction of product improvement or keeping it running as expected (Primary role).
5. Be an active team member and communicate all news bad or good quickly.
6. Reading and understanding source code's syntax and semantics of Probench.
7. Testing the code you write and what is already written (sometimes) and how it integrates with Probench preferably automated.
8. Content writing for users to guide them how to use the software change, you or a team member made.
9. To make sure you commit your changes frequently not to loose your changes (By the way, we use Git).
10. Refactor source code, script, document, email and every thing you type. Keep it clean.
We are a product company for a SaaS-based web platform. We only have International Clients. Having an open work environment with 5 days work week, we strive for growth of human potential for both our clients and our team. You control your career path and learning. We choose Lean methodology to overcome current business challenges.