◦ Responsible for day-to-day websites development and management of websites and portals.
◦ Design, create, modify word press websites and word press plugins.
◦ Development and customization of word press sites using custom or pre-made themes.
◦ Woocommerce Development
◦ WordPress plugin integration and development.
◦ Integration of content into WordPress themes.
◦ Experience with responsive web development (with or without a framework).
◦ Software development experience in Word press, PHP, MySQL.
◦ Experience developing WordPress sites beyond just simple plug and play protocol.
◦ Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
◦ Expertise in creating custom Word press sites.
◦ Basic knowledge of web services, Database, AJAX and Bootstrap framework.
Bitpastel is a people-first company with a progressive next generation work culture that tries to foster fast paced individual development. Our company is built on principles of respect, transparency and high professional ethics. Here at Bitpastel, we have a multi-functional team that works with great passion and puts collective skills to translate ideas and concepts into digital reality. You will get responsibilities early on and learn new concepts on-the-job. We envision your high enthusiasm, creativity and problem-solving skills to be the driving engine of the company.