Greenline is a division of AMC-Dubai, a foremost recruitment consultancy based in Kochi, India & Dubai, UAE
We serve an exclusive clientele and have built business partnerships with some of the finest MNC's and SME's worldwide. We offer exclusive solutions in manpower sourcing while maintaining global standards. We are a premiere HR recruitment consultancy that takes good care of job seeking candidates, keeping their professional needs in the forefront.
We are specialized in the recruitment for Engineering, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, EPC, Manufacturing, Construction, Real Estate, Civil, Marine, Aviation, Rail, IT, Tourism, F&B, Hospitality, Media, Event Management, and Healthcare Industry.
Currently we are recruiting UI / UX – Web Designer for our client a leading IT Firm in Kochi
Position Vacant: UI/UX-Web Designer
Job Location : Kakkanadu, Kochi
Salary: As per Industry Standards
1. Job Description of UI/UX – Web Designer
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Proven UI experience
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Leadership capabilities
• Able to manage/support a full lifecycle of a project for multiple projects
• A portfolio showcasing strong abilities in producing creative concepts, layout, typography and user interface design.
• Knowledge of UX principles, web/mobile standards and ability to design for them
• Collaborate with other designers and developers as needed, and work independently to see a project through
• Ability to apply their creations to a user-centered design and build the next generation web applications.
• Ability to perform well in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to adapt UI design to browser, tablet and mobile context using responsive design pattern.
• Knowledge in Website Development.
We serve an exclusive clientele and have built business partnerships with some of the finest MNC's and SME's worldwide. We offer exclusive solutions in manpower sourcing while maintaining global standards.