1. To work on C++/C3#/VB/VB.Net based device driver development & Validation (Test board Embedded Testing)
2. To work on Testing & Debugging of Test boards HW/SW failure.
3. To work on Part Reliability & FMEA (Failure modes and effects analysis) of components of test boards.
4. To work on System validation for test boards in tester Development phase.
5. To work on tests and simulations on software and hardware.
6. To work on Reliability of Boards & FPA (Function Point Analysis) of Control parts.
7. To work on Component Reliability testing, FMEA (Failure modes and effects analysis) of components.
8. To work on Hardware testing/Debugging & Auto calibration using S/W programming.
9. To work on testing prototype boards for Design Verification.
Finisar is a global technology leader in optical communications. Our world-class products enable high-speed voice, video and data communications for networking, storage, wireless, and cable TV applications. For 25 years, we have created critical breakthroughs in optics technology and supplied system manufacturers with the production volumes needed to meet the exploding demand for network bandwidth. Finisar's industry-leading products include optical transceivers, optical engines, active optical cables, optical components, optical instrumentation, ROADM & wavelength management, optical amplifiers, and RF-over-Fiber. As the world's largest optical components supplier, Finisar delivers the industry's broadest product portfolio backed by world-class quality and reliability. Finisar's vertically integrated business model is ideally suited for delivering production volumes while providing ready access to most of the critical technologies needed to develop the next generation of optics products. Finisar, India - Hyderabad is the Global Strategic Development Center catering to the developmental needs of Finisar’s worldwide locations on Oracle E-business Suite, Manufacturing Execution Systems (CAMSTAR), Infrastructure and Manufacturing Service. (More details on www.finisar.com ).