• Define Automation Test Strategy and Approach.
• Design and develop an Automation framework.
• Conduct Automation technical feasibility study and report the findings.
• Conduct PoCs & Automation workshops.
• Build and maintain Automation regression suite.
• Define and create automation Test Planning and Effort Estimation.
• Inclined to work on automation scripting using various tools like UFT, Selenium.
• Inclined to learn domain related aspects and able to do impact analysis while planning.
• Experienced in Macros.
Technical Skills: (agile mandatory)
• Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
• Hands on experience with SQL and related database concepts.
• Knack for writing clean, readable Java code.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git database knowledge like Oracle / MS ACCESS.
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Familiarity with popular web application frameworks.
• Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks such as Swing, SWT, and AWT depending on project requirements.
• Familiarity with continuous integration/Continuous delivery.
• Should be a go getter.
• Ready to work in a team and contribute to the success of the team.
• Based on the project need should be able to lead the project independently.
• Should have clear written and verbal communication skills.
• Willing to travel based on the project needs.
• Ability to identify opportunities to go the extra mile in helping the project success.
Seven years ago we started with a mission, a mission to help companies gain real, measurable business value from their implementation of leading technology solutions. This simple, but powerful conviction inspired the establishment of Excers in the year 2010 in Houston, Texas and drives everything we do. We are headquartered in Dallas, TX along with professionals who believe in excellent customer service and achieving the highest level of technology competencies. This is exactly why we have grown over the years, having operations in North America, Europe, and India with a team who made this happen, and our customers who confided in us and expressed their contentment towards our efficient services.