We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
1. Delivering a complete front end application.
2. Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
4. Working with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
5. Communicating with external web services.
6. Developing expertise in one or more Oracle products.
7. Architecting and leading technical delivery.
1. Relevant product development and engineering experience in building web technologies.
2. Excellent programming skills in Java and knowledge of patterns & UML.
3. J2EE experience in building products using Spring and Hibernate.
4. Excellent skill on Angular-JS & Angular-Material design.
5. Experience in Linux and AWS Environment.
6. Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle.
7. Experience to any Version control tool.
8. Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
9. Experience in design patterns with consuming web services and REST (Understanding of different formats like JSON, SSOAP XML etc) JS & JS libraries, Mobile Web UI.
10. Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks (such as Swing, SWT, and AWT depending on project requirements).
11. Excellent analytical/problem solving and debugging skills. Ability to work in a high pressure environment with cross-functional teams.
12. Product development background environment with cross-functional teams.
13. Develop unit, system automated test cases.
14. Ability to engage with Global Architects / Product Owners.
WebZymes Technologies Pvt. Ltd sole purpose of its inception was to provide high quality IT solution based on "Oracle Applications" at a reasonable cost and thus causing customer delight. There were already many players in Oracle eBS, small as well big, when Webzymes made its entry. But quality solution often came at exorbitant price, thus making Oracle eBS an unaffordable solution for the smaller companies. And the solutions which were of lesser cost, were usually as cheap as their cost.