Karza Technologies software team has immediate opportunities for extremely talented software developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
Must have skills:
• Good understanding of RDBMS concepts and practical experience of writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Good conceptual understanding of NoSQL databases (Key/Value, Document, Column family, Graph databases), Apache SOLR, Lucene etc.
• Hands on experience with at least some of the NoSQL databases (Preferable if it includes MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis or Neo4J).
• Good conceptual understanding of HDFS and have hands on experience with at least one of the querying tools like Pig, Hive and Impala.
• Fundamental understanding of MapReduce computing paradigm and working experience with at least one of the frameworks/data stores which supports map-reduce capability.
• Should have practical experience of programming in at least one of the general purpose programming languages like Java, Python, Scala etc.
Highly desired but not mandatory:
• Experience of building data pipelines for doing the ETL using tools/languages like Informatica, Python, Perl, Bash, Autosys etc.
• Experience with Apache Spark.
• Understanding of high volume data ingestion and streaming platforms like Kafka and Spark streaming.
Good to have skills:
• Exposure to BI tools like Tableau, Qlikview etc.
• Exposure to storage and processing services offered by cloud providers like AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure etc.
• Conceptual understanding of Data warehouse modelling techniques.
Karza Technologies Private Limited is a banking and business intelligence solution provider.