We are looking for a reliable accounting professional to supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. You will establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
1. Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
2. Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
3. Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
4. Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
5. Coordinate and complete annual audits
6. Provide recommendations
7. Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
8. Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
9. Meet financial accounting objectives
10. Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
1. Proven working experience as Accounting Manager.
2. Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
3. Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
4. Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
5. High attention to detail and accuracy.
6. Ability to direct and supervise.
7. BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
Relevant experience above 3- 6 years into accounting field.
TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd is a world leader in personal emergency based software solutions. As a company, we are committed to the continuous research and development of Mobile.to.Next™ technologies (whatever next might be), with the hope that the world we live in will be a better place tomorrow because of the work we do today. We work with some of the largest telecom operators in the world including Airtel and Vodafone in India.