JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER JOB BRIEF
TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that help save lives and drive the world’s largest private emergency services: 55100 Emergency Alerts in India and 899 Emergency Alerts in Sri Lanka.
Our services handle information at a massive scale and we require a Java Software Engineer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. As a java software engineer, you will be part of an elite and talented software team that works on mission-critical and life-saving applications and services. As a key member of TBM’s java team you will design, develop and deploy high end software solutions.
1. Build next-generation, enterprise grade, high performance scalable applications and services.
2. Work on Core Java, JSP, WEBSERVICES, SERVLET 3+, STRUTS 1.3.8 & 2+, EJB 3.0, HIBERNATE, JMS, JAVA SCRIPT, SPRING 3+ and 4+ and XML.
3. Utilize Agile and other advanced methodologies to document, design, develop, deploy and maintain java applications, services and solutions.
4. Staying up to date by learning new java frameworks, technologies and software.
5. You will be empowered to express your opinion to help shape the design of the product or solution.
6. Creating products or solutions that will involve you from design to completion.
7. You will be part of several initiatives that help people and save lives on a very large scale across many countries.
1. Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science from a reputable university or related field or equivalent military or industry experience.
2. Some prior training courses in Java and J2EE.
3. Strong knowledge of Core Java.
4. Should have knowledge of ANY of the J2EE Frameworks, and J2EE skills (Spring 3 or higher, Hibernate, Servlets, STRUTS, EJB 3.0, Java Security, and JMS)
5. Should have good analytical and troubleshooting skills
6. Self-Learning, motivated, and disciplined attitude.
7. High level of logic and reasoning skills.
8. Good verbal and written communication skills.
Required Experience: A minimum experience of 3-5 years of working in Java Development.
Perks of working at TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd:
Be part of an elite team at one of the best software companies in India, as rated by Silicon India and many other prestigious publications.
A highly competitive and aggressive salary always paid on time.
Working in a no-politics office environment where the focus is on performance, self-improvement, knowledge and skill and working together as a family.
Flexible Timings and an office casual dress code.
We serve freshly brewed premium tea and coffee.
Be part of office traditions that motivate employees.
Become a decision maker in your projects.
Celebrate your birthday and anniversaries with a company provided party in the office.
On every one of your anniversaries the entire staff will get together to celebrate and say positive and motivational things about you.
You will also have easy and open access to management so that your opinions can be heard.
Company sponsored events or parties at different times of the year.
If you stay late or come on a weekend the company pays for your dinner or lunch.
TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd is a world leader in personal emergency based software solutions. As a company, we are committed to the continuous research and development of Mobile.to.Next™ technologies (whatever next might be), with the hope that the world we live in will be a better place tomorrow because of the work we do today. We work with some of the largest telecom operators in the world including Airtel and Vodafone in India.