Sr. Hybris Developer:
Qualification: Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (Computers domain)
Preferred - Hybris certified professional.
• Min 2 yr in developing Hybris applications.
• Overall 4 – 7 yrs in IT Development.
• Proficient in J2EE, Spring Framework, Eclipse and ANT.
• Good understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases and package implementation.
• Proficient in Hybriscore and commerce foundational concepts and has experience & knowledge of multichannel architecture,data modeling with Hybris, data exchange and integrations.
• Proficient in HybrisAccelerator usage, Content management, Task management, Internationalization, Personalization, Catalog, Order, Pricing, Promotions, Inventory, Checkout processes and Security concepts.
• Additional Skill / Other Requirements.
• Experienced in the utilization of open source frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate or other ORM solutions, and others as tools to create or extend HybriseCommerce solutions.
• Competent in using software development tools such as Eclipse and Subversion (SVN)
• Familiar with Test Driven Development (TDD) and JUnit.
• Experience with one or more of the following RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL, DB2.
• Experience with one or more Servlet or J2EE containers such as Tomcat, tcServer, WebSphere Application Server (WAS) or JBoss.
• Experience with REST and/or SOAP-based web services a plus.
• E Commerce Domain experience would be an added advantage.
• Implement custom extensions.
• Design & Manage products and product variants.
• Should implement features language and currency management, Promotions and personalization.
• Order fulfillment and tracking.
• Need to independently create Hybris deliverables by following the laid down guidelines and coding practices that insure the necessary health of the overall solution.
• Develop digital consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris.
• Develop awesome features such as catalog management, product search, order management, promotions, store locator, social ecommerce etc.
• Setup Hybris development environments and sandboxes.
• Develop and deploy simple custom WCMS components.
• Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce and Hybris implementation.
• Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards.
• Must possess leadership skills & good team player, Should be Innovative in problem solving.
• Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
• Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to prioritize when under pressure.
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
Nendrasys Technologies, is one of the leading E-commerce solution provider across the globe, specializes in various technologies with total prowess and brilliance. We are aptly providing technology services to the client's diversified requirements. We are diversified into Software Development and 24x7 Tech support with quality output.