• Be the Agile Coach for the Support Development Team.
• Be responsible for Agile training, e.g. Training and Coaching, Provide and Maintain Tools, Define and Refine Metrics, Communities of Practice, consistency, coordination of teams, collective retrospective.
• Be responsible for experiment documentation, tracking, validation, post-mortems, and communication of these experiments at least quarterly.
• Be responsible for defining best practice, documenting and sharing.
• Strongly serve and support the Product Owner and Development Team to do everything possible to support them.
• Guide and coach the Agile Team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
• Guide the Agile Team to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Agile frameworks.
• Assess the Agile Maturity of the team and organization and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a sustainable pace that is comfortable for the team and organization.
• Remove impediments or, when appropriate, guide the team to remove impediments effectively.
• Protect the Agile Team from outside distractions, including other work assignments.
• Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judgment, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
• Facilitate getting work done without coercing, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
• Support and educate the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.
• Keep up with industry experience in Agile/Agile and related concepts (DevOps, Lean Startup, etc.)
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Technology or related field.
• Experience with or knowledge of Agile and Agile.
• Certification preferred—CSM, CSP, PMI-ACP, or PSM.
• Evidence of proactively pursuing Agile or Agile knowledge or experience.
• Superior communication, planning, and organizational skills, along with excellent problem solving skills and good judgement.
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING AND OUR AGILE COACH IS...
• Experienced in Agile and understands the “why’s” behind the practices.
• Understanding of optional Agile best practices, practices that fill in the gaps of the Agile framework (User Stories, Epics, etc.)
• An exemplary leader—leading by supporting the team rather than demanding of them.
o The Agile Coach is a part of the team and must be able to gain the trust of the team in order to guide them without an official leadership position.
o The Agile Coach considers the good of the organization and team top priority, and any personal benefit as secondary.
• A team builder -- attentive to team morale, and able to facilitate compromise, conflict resolution, and team bonding.
• Proactive and process-oriented—the Agile Coach drives change for the betterment of the team and the organization
• Able to translate values into concrete practices.
• Able to communicate to all levels of organization.
• Able to work well with undefined goals -- the Agile Coach will provide their own tasks and self-prioritize in deciding what to pursue when there are no urgent issues.
• Able to guide teams to meet established objectives, priorities, and deadlines in an Agile manner, particularly by using Agile planning techniques.
Seven years ago we started with a mission, a mission to help companies gain real, measurable business value from their implementation of leading technology solutions. This simple, but powerful conviction inspired the establishment of Excers in the year 2010 in Houston, Texas and drives everything we do. We are headquartered in Dallas, TX along with professionals who believe in excellent customer service and achieving the highest level of technology competencies. This is exactly why we have grown over the years, having operations in North America, Europe, and India with a team who made this happen, and our customers who confided in us and expressed their contentment towards our efficient services.