1. Good visualization/analytical skills: ability to visualize media elements (graphics, interface, animation) for a course.
2. Create and integrate media elements for a course (sound and video editing included)
3. Create flash animations, with background music sync and voice over integration.
4. Create and apply media standards as per brand guidelines and current market trends.
5. Good understanding of color theory, perspective, cultural sensitivity, etc.
6. Excellent executioner, must be able to quickly complete tasks.
7. Visualization ability to conceptualize graphics, animations and page layouts from a given storyboard or graphic description.
8. Communication skills ability to interact with clients, team members of the project team.
9. Comprehension skills ability to comprehend storyboards and instructions and rightly translate them into graphics/ media elements/ animations."
10. Conduct media reviews.
11. Good communication skills.
12. Trouble shooting abilities.
1. Strong development skills and experience in hand-coding HTML5, CSS.
2. Understanding of HTML5 frameworks / Template Engines Bootstrap, Foundation, HTMLKickstart.
3. Understanding of Grid Systems & Responsive Design.
4. Browser debugging tools Google Chrome Developer Tool, Firefox Firebug.
5. Exposure to good web development practices like W3C standards.
6. Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
8. Open source solutions (Word Press, Drupal etc.) will be added advantage.
Onads is a creative and digital agency which believes in Ideas. Ideas that build brands. Ideas that build businesses. Ideas that add business to your business.