• Work with the customers in finalizing their Quality Engineering needs.
• Should develop test design documents ensuring E2E coverage of functionalities.
• Work with automation teams and help in developing automation test suites.
• Help customers in preparing impact analysis and gap analysis for new developments/ change requests.
• Should help the automation teams in understanding the functional process flows.
• Creating the functional process flows for various domains.
• Proficient in any one of the banking areas like Core Banking, Trade Finance, Investment banking or cards.
• Ability understand the application landscape of the product that they are working on.
• Inclined to learn Quality Assurance and willing to blend their functional knowledge with technical skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the end users/customers.
• Basic understanding on databases and any of the programming languages.
• Hands on experience on any of the banking products like Oracle-UBS, Finacle, Banks@24 etc would be an added advantage.
• Should be a go getter.
• Ready to work in a team and contribute to the success of the team.
• Based on the project need should be able to lead the project independently.
• Should have clear written and verbal communication skills.
• Willing to travel based on the project needs.
• Ability to identify opportunities to go extra mile in helping the project success.
Seven years ago we started with a mission, a mission to help companies gain real, measurable business value from their implementation of leading technology solutions. This simple, but powerful conviction inspired the establishment of Excers in the year 2010 in Houston, Texas and drives everything we do. We are headquartered in Dallas, TX along with professionals who believe in excellent customer service and achieving the highest level of technology competencies. This is exactly why we have grown over the years, having operations in North America, Europe, and India with a team who made this happen, and our customers who confided in us and expressed their contentment towards our efficient services.