We want tutors across all the cities of India.
Our program consists of two teaching modes:
1. Home Tuition at the child' place by a MathsoMania teacher. You can be male or female both.
2. Work from home: In case you're a lady and want to work from home, you should have adequate space in your living room to accommodate up to 8 students.
MathsoMania program are divided into two parts:
Maths and Reading: The classes will be of 3 days in a week of 60 minutes session each.
Maths and Reading plus Other Subjects: The classes will be of 5 days in a week of 60 minutes session each.
This is an excellent opportunity for tutors to upgrade themselves while working in their comfort zone and become MathsoMania stars.
It provides flexibility and increased income along with a competitive edge.
Advantages for YOU as a MathsoMania teacher :
1. Branding as a MathsoMania Tutor (no one provides Branding) and Advertisement.
2. No fee to register as a teacher.
3. Access to Updated Online Study Material and Content.
4. Dedicated tutor dashboard and Tutor Management Tools and App.
5. Test Question Bank for creating practice tests for students.
6. Hassle free payment processing and much more...
1. Teach maths, English and all subjects from UKG to Class 8.
2. Work with the tutee to develop a tutoring plan that fits the students individual needs.
3. Prepare tutoring sessions to ensure the students academic development.
4. Be able to explain concepts to others effectively.
5. Effectively communicate study strategies to ensure academic success.
6. Help kids with the appropriate worksheets.
7. Able to track students progress and upload it on their online login dashboard.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Passion for Teaching / Tutoring
2. Willingness to travel / Visit nearby student's home
3. Basic comfort level of using a smart phone & internet
4. Good communication skills and a pleasant personality
5. Comfortable with teaching Maths and English form UKG to Class 8.
6. Have studied maths up to class 10th.
7. In case you're a lady and want to work from home, you should have adequate space in your living room to accommodate up to 8 students.
MathsoMania was made by alumni of IIT, IIM, Cambridge, Harvard and Wharton to enhance the way kids learn. We seek to convey unrest to training, enhancing it by pushing the outskirts in learning maths and reading.