1. Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events.
2. Interview clients to determine their precise wants, needs, budgets and geographic limitations.
3. Prepare and proofread real estate documents, from leases to closing contracts.
4. Site visit with Clients.
5. Advise clients about mortgage options and help them fill out the requisite paperwork to expedite the home buying process.
6. Attend closing dates and provide support for client.
JFY are aiming to create such a marketplace that provides students and young graduates effective and efficient access to the resources they need to kickstart their careers. JFY is creating an eco-system where students find everything they want to understand their options, discover companies, prepare for interviews, write the right resumes, get skilled with the right knowledge and get connected to the right people, leading up to a great first job.