HIGH LEVEL SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
1. The ‘Oracle Financial – Application Support Analyst’ will be responsible for ongoing monitoring, support and maintenance of the Oracle Financial application stack.
2. Our Oracle Financial footprint comprises of GL, AP, AR, PC, FA, CM, Purchasing, iProc, iExpense. iSupplier, EBTax.
3. We use Vertex Tax Engine for Use Tax.
4. The successful individual will be expected to partner with peers, business stakeholders, software & services provider, and colleagues from other application support, application development and infrastructure teams to drive 24*7 support for our production systems.
1. Support ongoing monitoring and maintenance of Oracle Financial (GL, AP, PO, AR, FA, PC etc.) application production systems..
2. Monitor system availability, batch processes & interfaces to external systems.
3. Monitor & resolve production incidents.
4. Partner with peers and other application support teams to troubleshoot & resolve production issues.
5. Partner with business stakeholders to resolve their queries.
6. Maintain Development and Break Fix environment.
7. Fix minor defects and data anomalies as necessary.
8. Partner with application development team during support handover and production deployment of system enhancements & project.
9. Provide support to infrastructure teams during H/W, N/W, OS and Database maintenance.
10. Liaison with infrastructure support teams for coordinating application outages during planned maintenance.
11. Ensure in-scope application User Administration adheres to policy and process.
12. Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley processes, best practices and other IT processes and procedures.
13. Assist support lead to maintain and create appropriate documentation on Standard Operating Procedures.
14. Assist support lead with incident management and reporting.
Capabilities & Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree with at least 5+ years of IT experience with strong Oracle Financial background in support/implementation.
2. Technical knowledge of Oracle Financial applications.
3. GL, AP, PO, AR, PC, FA, iProc, iExpense ( at least 2 of them) ideally with recent experience of R12.
4. Good functional understanding of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Project Costing, Fixed Asset, iProc and iExpense.
5. Experience with Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Forms/Reports, PL/SQL, UNIX scripting.
6. Experience in Oracle Financial integration with other non-Oracle applications.
7. Understanding of Oracle Financial technology stack, application server, tools and architecture.
8. Experience with ETL tool; ideally Datastage, ODI etc.
9. Some knowledge of Enterprise Batch Scheduler (e.g. CAWA)
10. Experience with version control tool (e.g. Serena Dimension).
11. Ability to trouble-shoot and resolve issues of low to high complexity with minimal supervision.
12. Ability to identify reoccurring issues to root cause.
13. Familiarity with the Change Management process.
14. Should be a good team player.
Optional Preferred Skills:
1. Experience/familiarity with middleware technologies and reporting such as SOA, OBIEE, Hyperion Financial Management(HFM), Hyperion Tax Provisioning, Message broker.
2. Experience/familiarity with Java, XM.
WebZymes Technologies Pvt. Ltd sole purpose of its inception was to provide high quality IT solution based on "Oracle Applications" at a reasonable cost and thus causing customer delight. There were already many players in Oracle eBS, small as well big, when Webzymes made its entry. But quality solution often came at exorbitant price, thus making Oracle eBS an unaffordable solution for the smaller companies. And the solutions which were of lesser cost, were usually as cheap as their cost.