1. Build and deliver secure, scalable, and low-latency services and applications for iOS platform.
2. Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
3. Coaching and mentoring talented and highly motivated engineers.
4. Working with cross-functional teams to deliver stellar end user experience.
5. Working with the Product Management Team to validate and plan new features\ Build and deliver high availability/high-reliability software on time.
6. Hands-on code contribution and delivery - libraries, API's, documentation.
7. Coordinate and work closely with other product and design teams to execute solutions.
8. Research new technologies and tools that help in building the next generation of mobile apps.
1. Should be well versed with Swift.
2. Should be well versed with Core text,Core Data,Core Animation and core graphics.
3. Fluent with TDD and Unit testing.
4. Offline storage, asynchronous and Multithreading patterns.
5. Experience working with Performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments)
6. Familiarity with continuous integration.
7. Having the ability to maintain legacy projects and handing dependency errors.
Quintype is a data-driven publishing platform for the mobile-first world. Digital publishing has been stuck in the dark ages. The most commonly used platforms today are Wordpress and its cousins, which are over 12 years old. In the meantime, the landscape of content, audience, and monetization has changed dramatically. Quintype is a seamless, end-to-end SaaS to maSpoke to Nidhi, they are 90 employees and are using linkedin for postings and will post JDs on iOS developer, ROR developer nage all aspects of a modern online media operation. It's completely cloud-based, and is free to get started.