JD: Senior Java developer for a position in Germany
**A software development company based in south “Germany” is looking for a Senior Java Developer with at least B1 proficiency level in German language.
The candidates having no German language knowledge may not apply.
Skills: Java, JSF, Angular JS, Spring Framework, Testing frameworks, Hibernate (or other JPA), Relational database Oracle/MySQL/Postgres, Clean coding
Experience: 3 to 6 Years
Position: Senior Associate (Java Development)
1. Competitive salary plus performance based variable component.
2. 20 working days of holiday.
3. Training for German language and latest technology frameworks.
1. Good communication.
2. English (very good), German (Level B1)
3. Should be able to handle small modules and work in a team/independently at client’s office.
4. Familiarity and application of Clean Code and TDD principles.
5. Experience with JUnit, Cucumber or other testing frameworks.
6. Sound knowledge of version control and build-systems (e.g. svn, git, maven)
7. Agile mindset, ideally with prior experience working in Scrum, Kanban or XP share.
PlacePeople established in 2015 as a recruitment firm. What makes us different from the piles of recruitment agencies, in the market, is our process. We are on the verge of adopting entirely new and evolved process of recruitment such as finding a right candidate i.e. suitable to your job description; we interview them on premise with the help of out esteemed and deft faculty technically as well as in terms of soft skills. To achieve this, we conduct more than three different tests as follows