Role and Responsibilities:
As a system analyst/ Senior Software Engineer , you will be responsible for developing clean code, Test Driven Development and robust designs for the products being developed at our client's location. You should be able to work with multiple cross-function teams internally. You would be involved in core development and DevOps functions for the platform. This would involve coding, unit testing, deployment, peer-review, SIP and automation. You would also be responsible for L3 incident management and should be able to trouble-shoot system malfunction in minimal time.
1. Minimal 4-5 years of Development Experience in Java/J2EE.
2. Strong knowledge of Core Java and performance oriented coding habits.
3. Strong understanding of REST Webservices.
4. In-depth experience with Spring Framework.
5. Good knowledge of Hibernate.
6. Strong inter-personal skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
7. In-Depth understanding of MVC with relevant experience in a multi-module enterprise application.
8. Strong analytical and trouble-shooting ability.
9. Strong Experience with AngularJS.
1. Basic understanding of Networking concepts.
2. Proactive knowledge of new technologies.
3. Basic knowledge on Production incidents handling and debugging.
4. Should be able to propose requirements based on client feedback.
5. Functional understanding of Prepaid Payments.
WE at WE 4 IT Services treat every client as partner and we do research in their domain and make understand the real requirement and transfer to the client the same and help them in promoting online and do our job as a catalyst in every aspect where ever we can do.