Reporting to the Application Team Lead you will be responsible for managing day to day support of existing software products as well as working on new ones.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
2. 2+ years’ experience in web and windows based software development using .NET Technology.
4. Knowledge of Developer Express and Telerik Controls is a plus.
5. Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
6. Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business.
7. Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
8. Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business.
9. Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
10. Strong attention to detail.
1. Reviewing current software products and systems.
2. Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
3. Working closely with analysts, designers and staff.
4. Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes.
5. Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
6. Preparation of training manuals for users.
7. Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
What we expect from you:
1. Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
2. Good Analytic & Development Skills.
3. Team Player with lots of patience.
What you should expect from us:
1. An excellent opportunity to grow your career.
2. Team support to be innovative in your methods and learn new technologies.
3. An amazing team to work with.
4. A great salary package.
Right Human Skills & Resources Pvt. Ltd. is a resourcing company based in India with a dedicated team continually searching for high quality skilled candidates.We offer both client and candidate a thorough, professional and consultative approach.